To be a champion, you have to train like a champion. This is my current training regimen. I am getting ready to fight in the Tuff N Uff tournament this weekend for a professional contract with Invicta.
- 0455: First alarm goes off.
- 0510: Second alarm goes off.
- 0518: I’m finally out of bed, put on Albolene, get dressed, and head out.
- 0600: Get to the gym (hopefully by 6).
- 0715: (ish) Get home, shower, and ready for the day
- 0800-1730: Work, School and Live
- 1800: More Training
- 2100: Head Home
- 2200: Home, shower(again), and ready for bed to do everything all over again.
Fighting does not come easy, by any means. You have to be like a well-oiled machine in order to fit everything in. Thankfully, I’ve found what I need to do and how to work everything out so I can train properly. Once a month I have drill, which really takes time out of training, but it’s what I need to do. I plan on retiring from the Army National Guard with at least 20 years under my belt. School effects training as well, because I just want to be done with that so I can stop worrying about studying for once!
This fight camp I’m almost finished. It has been the best training experience I’ve had up to this point. With all the hype leading up to this fight and to everyone who’s been helping me the whole time along the way, it’s just been a fantastic experience. I’ve learned more in the last six weeks than I have in the previous year. I’m ready to display everything I’ve learned and been training for on November 7th at the Cox Pavilion in Vegas for Tuff-N-Uff. I hope you all can tune in via PPV, www.gfl.tv , or www.tuffnuff.com . Hey, maybe you’ll even make it there in person ;).