It was an interesting weekend for Bellator MMA, as the promotion held back-to-back events over two days in Uncasville, Connecticut.
Matt Mitrione and Sergei Kharitonov finished the first night with a no-contest, as their heavyweight bout was stopped 16 seconds in when Mitrione hit Kharitonov low.
The second night saw Michael Page best Paul Daley in the Bellator Welterweight Grand Prix, but most were left feeling unsatisfied with the fight.
Check out all the results from the two cards below.
Bellator 215 Results:
- Matt Mitrione (13-6, 1 NC) vs. Sergei Kharitonov (29-7, 2 NC) ended in a no contest
- Logan Storley (10-0) def. Ion Pascu (18-9) via unanimous decision (30-27 30-26, 30-26)
- Eduardo Dantas (21-6) def. Toby Misech (11-7) via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- John Douma (4-1) def. Mike Kimbel (2-1) via submission (triangle choke) at 2:51 of round one
- Austin Vanderford (7-0) def. Cody Jones (6-3) via submission (arm-triangle choke) at 4:49 of round one
- Steve Mowry (6-0) def. Darion Abbey (0-1) via submission (kimura) at 1:27 of round one
- Amanda Bell (6-5) def. Amber Leibrock (3-3) via KO (punches) at 3:52 of round one
- Pat McCrohan (4-2) def. Jason Markland (0-1) via TKO (punches) at 1:11 of round one
- Lindsey VanZandt (5-1) def. Tabatha Watkins (3-1) via TKO (punches) at 3:25 of round two
- Pete Rogers (4-4) def. Jason Rine (1-5) via TKO (strikes) at :50 of round two
- Matt Probin (4-0) def. Ali Zebian (1-1) via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Zarrukh Adashev (2-1) def. Ronie Arana (0-3) via unanimous decision (29-28. 30-27, 30-27)
- Billy Goff (2-0) def. Ryan Hardy (0-1) via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Bellator 216 Results:
- Michael Page def. Paul Daley via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 48-47) in the Bellator Welterweight Grand Prix quarterfinals
- Mirko Cro Cop def. Roy Nelson via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Cheick Kongo def. Vitaly Minakov via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Yaroslav Amosov def. Erick Silva via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Valerie Loureda def. Colby Fletcher via TKO (strikes) at 2:55 of Round 1
- Demetrios Plaza def. Andrews Rodriguez via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-27, 29-27)
- Justin Sumter def. Reginaldo Felix via submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:27 of Round 2
- Kemran Lachinov def. Kastriot Xhema via submission (kneebar) at :53 of Round 2
- Tyrell Fortune def. Ryan Pokryfky via TKO (strikes) at 2:21 of Round 1
- Vinicius De Jesus def. Rodolpho Barcellos via TKO (strikes) at 3:46 of Round 1
- Jesse Kosakowski def. Rodolfo Rocha via submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:05 of Round 2
- Nekruz Mikrhojaev def. Pat Casey via submission (neck crank) at 1:18 of Round 3